Thursday, June 07, 2007

Beauty

So I was browsing around on Etsy yesterday and came across this beautiful jewelry shop and I simply couldn't resist this pendant. There were so many more but this one was picked up and paid for before I gave myself a second chance to think.


It got me thinking though. I feel more beautiful with a nice necklace on. Anyone that knows me knows I rarely wear jewelry but in the last year or so I've noticed I always feel a bit more dressed up, completed, put together, however you want to phrase it, with a pretty necklace on. Which also makes me wonder, what little thing that you do makes you feel beautiful?

5 comments:

CynCyn said...

You know I don't wear jewelry... I hate the fussiness of bracelets, the pain of necklaces (who's gonna invent the necklace that doesn't tangle in your hair?) and no pierced ears here. But a bit of eye make up does the trick for me. Or bothering to brush the hair.

Deb said...

Taking a shower. I just don't feel right without it. I love how I feel both physically and mentally refreshed after one. Oh, and clean undies!

WandaWoman said...

That's a beautiful necklace. I just read someone's blog mentioning that same Etsy shop.
I happen to feel that accessories, jewelry, necklace, earrings, really make me feel put together. Especially if I have a great necklace that pulls together a look. I feel like I look snazzy and dressed well. And I happen to like dressing well. ;-)

Samantha said...

First, that is gorgeous! and 2nd, necklaces for me as well. Esp. etsy type original pieces... Bracelets, rings and earrings are too much work, but I rarely leave home without a necklace.

Chris said...

It's lovely! Hee hee - having painted toenails makes me happier about my feet.