Thursday, May 10, 2007

One Down - Eight to Go

Actually I'm not sure that I've really got 8 afghans worth of yarn left to make more but I've got a lot. Mostly I'm just thrilled to have finished this beauty. I finished weaving in ends over lunch yesterday and it's chilling in the living room waiting for the next cold spell to be curled up under for some reading - or more likely some knitting.


Details:
Yarn is Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. Used size 6 needles. Only deviation from the pattern, Moderne Log Cabin Baby Blanket, as it was written in Mason Dixon Knits was to change the border from a single solid color.

9 comments:

Yarn Thing said...

Really Nice Work!

Marly
knitthing.blogspot.com
knitthing.mypodcast.com
yarnthing.blogspot.com

Sonya said...

Beautiful afghan! I bet Cotton Fleece makes a very nice blanket.

CynCyn said...

gorgeous!

Stacey said...

The border looks great! Another afghan well done.

Allegra said...

The blanket is gorgeous! Great job!

Deb said...

Oh lovely! The colors are so pretty. Great job.

Knit Eat Sleep said...

Great job!! I love the colors and how you picked up the orange and yellow in the border! You have such great ideas on spicing up an afghan!

Chris said...

Gorgeous!

Calling Kahlo said...

That looks nice. Very colorful.