Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Needle Recovery

In typing the title to this post I'm reminded of my DH joke about how our knitting conversations could easily be misconstrued for a bunch of junkies making plans. What with all the talk about sharing needles, our stashes, and getting a fix. Ha. Makes me laugh every time.

Anyway, I needed to recover some needles on my Jawbreaker #2 so that I could actually finish Jawbreaker #1. So that meant I had to finish knitting up the back of my cotton version. Man I love this pattern. And this yarn.


Now just to get the other Jawbreaker seamed up and the collar knitted on it and it's complete. Then I can whip this puppy out (I hope) and have two wonderful new sweaters. As it tends to happen with me I get a bunch done all at once. It's the in between where it feels like nothing is getting done that's frustrating. Anyway, send good knitting vibes my way. I really want to get moving on some new stuff.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Lookin'good. I'm almost finshed with the back of my re-started patagonia jawbreaker. I'm hoping to make a bunch of progress this week...so you can pass along some of those good knitting vibes this way!

Chris said...

Sending good knitting vibes your way!! It looks good - love the color.

Deb said...

Knitting vibes on the way.....

Sonya said...

I love that color. Good knitting vibes should be arriving at your place any minute now.

CynCyn said...

i can't tell for sure, but would your jawbreaker make a good cover up for your bamboo tank? (can't remember name, from last summer? on cover of IK?) NOW i see why your DH likes to sit with us when we're all over! he's amused by our "drug" talk (and really? let's call a spade a spade. it IS an addiction)

Yarn Thing said...

Yo, there is a serious Jawbreaker thing going on here in CO! What is up with that? I am even scouting out the perfect yarn to make one for myself. That is if I can get it in my size.

Nachaele promises me that the XL will fit me. I am not so sure. Here is to hoping!

Marly
knitthing.blogspot.com
knitthing.mypodcast.com
blogspot.blogspot.com