Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Knittin'

So it wasn't all floating down the river and sunshine while I was in Florida. There was some serious knitting going on as well. I'm really excited that the Spring Things Shawl is nearly finished. In fact, I'll bet I can cast off tonight if I try.


And a close up - Man I love this pattern. For those of you out there that tried a Charlotte's Web and threw it in the corner in frustration I promise you this pattern is simpler and oh so pretty. But don't tell my Charlotte that. She'll get jealous.


I also finished with the Candy yarn and main body of Bad Penny. I really did enjoy knitting with this yarn. It's stretchy and the colors are fun an bright. As soon as I cast off Spring Things I plan on finishing up those edges.


7 comments:

Deb said...

Oh wow - your shawl is quite beautiful! Lucky you - or are you giving it away?

CynCyn said...

i'm gonna need to know what yarn you're using for Spring Things. b/c I NEED IT. beautiful!

Chris said...

Wow, that is beautiful!! And what yarn is it??

WandaWoman said...

Beautiful! I love how the shawl is turning out. That cherry tree hill yarn is gorgeous.

Kim said...

Spring Things is looking great; you've gotten so much done since the last time I saw it. The color(on my computer at least) reminds me of peacock feathers; although in person I know it's a bit brighter.

And that Candy yarn is working perfectly for that top; what a great summer piece.

Hopefully I'll see you soon :)

Jenifer said...

Wow, that is going to be so gorgeous!! I really really need that pattern ... is that KPPPM? Looks like the sunshine state was sunny! (Is fla the sunshine state?)

www.knittingnutter.com said...

That shawl is beautiful - great pattern and great colours.