Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Stash Growth

There's been a bit of stash enhancement around the Sittin' household lately. I have to say it's been fun but with Estes Wool Festival fast approaching it's time to chill a bit. I thought I'd share some of the lovely things I've picked up lately.

First off I caved in and bought one of Kim Hargreaves new kits. I must say I've always loved her patterns but was really turned off by the new kit requirement. I'd much rather buy the dang pattern and be able to sub out the yarn or buy it locally. But I couldn't pass up the new Blithe design from her Shades of Pale collection. I couldn't decide on a color so I opted to make the same color the model is wearing.

I haven't cast on just yet. But my resistance is not going to last much longer.

2 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Oh, boy. I forgot you said you were buying that kit. That is such a pretty pattern, I do like it. I'm turned off by the kit requirement too, but I know I will love seeing your Blithe. I have seen the Spring Things pattern and do like it. Susan always has such great patterns. I'll look at your blog again when I get home to see what yarn you're using for it. I decided to chill on yarn buying until my Boston trip. It's now less than 1 month away, so I'm hoping I can hold out.

Chris said...

Oh, that looks cool. Hey, I'm going to Estes!!