Friday, April 20, 2007

Spring Things

Oh yeah

It's bright - almost obnoxious - and soft and fun to knit and I can't wait to get to the next section. I've already memorized the first part of the pattern repeat.

It's Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in one of their potluck colorways of Blues/Greens. I've had it in the stash for quite some time so it's exciting to find something so perfect for it. One skein has quite a bit more purple in it than the other so I'm knitting two rows from one skein and then switching for two rows so it all evens out. It is such a fun knit. I can't wait to see how it develops. I also need to dig through my bead stash and see if I've already got some beads that will work. Considering the colors and how drawn to them I am I'd be surprised if I don't already own some.

Happy Friday and a Knitterly Weekend to All!!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Beautiful colorway!

Chris said...

Pretty colors!!

WandaWoman said...

That's a beautiful colorway, so pretty. I like it and don't think it's bright or obnoxious at all.