Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Progress on the Prairie

I've been knitting on other stuff but I've really been focused on Prairie over the last week or so. It's starting to show since I'm over halfway done (from what the pattern calls for at least) and I must say I'm loving it.



I've decided I'll be adding four color repeats to the height and then I'm playing with how to make it a little wider. I'm leaning toward two narrow sections that will be in between the three wider ones. But I can't decide if I want squares of each color of a long narrow strip of a single color or a couple of colors. I imagine it will depend more on how much yarn I have left over than anything else. Either way it's sure to be pretty.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Pretty!

Jeni said...

It looks so good!!! I love the colors. I almost want to make one!

CynCyn said...

it is really really pleasing. And it'll be SO comforting to snuggle under!

Stacey said...

That is one gorgeous afghan you've got there...and madeof Malabrigo no less! I love it! Hmmm...maybe I need to start collecting Malabrigo. :)

Sonya said...

Great colors!

Stephanie said...

Wow! That is gorgeous. Those are all "my" colors!

Can't wait to see your Spring Thing Shawl too. :)