Monday, April 30, 2007

Jazzy Bag

I must say I'm so excited about the completed Fair Isle Jazz. I've been wrestling with this project for far too long now and it's a wonderful feeling to have something I like and to have it off the WIP list.


It's a great project bag. I think I'll add a couple of magnetic snaps at each corner and possibly a little handle but I think it's great as is. Here's the back (favorite part)


And the inside


I stuffed it with two entire projects which made me even happier. This thing could easily contain a whole sweater in the winter. Whoo hoo.

8 comments:

Stacey said...

I haven't been feeling the love with mine as a scarf...so I'm thinking that it's destined to become a project bag too! Fun, fun!

WandaWoman said...

Oh, it's turned out very well. I like the project bag.

Judy said...

What a good idea making it into a bag. So much more useful than a scarf.

Chris said...

Congrats!! It turned out great. And it's DONE.

CynCyn said...

great job, and very purty lining! I can't even recall right now what mine looks like, but it's probably never going to be a scarf.

Deb said...

Very clever!! Gives me new inspiration for that heap downstairs in the basket!!

Terri Lynn said...

Wow, you really made some good out of something I considered to be awkward at best for being a scarf. I really like it, you should post it on the Scarf Style KAL.

Knit Eat Sleep said...

I love it and it is gorgeous ~ great colors!!