Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tah dah

Speaking of "quick ones" I finished knitting the Designer Stitch Throw last night. I'll weave in the ends this evening. It's super warm to sit under. And for some reason my cat adores this blanket. She's never that possessive of my knitting but she was all over it last night. While I was trying to knit it no less.



So quick and such a pretty knitted up thing. It's supposed to have fringe but I haven't decided if I'll add that though. I'm not usually a big fringe person. They certainly gave me enough yarn for fringe. Hell, I almost have enough to make another blanket I'd bet. The only yarn I'm even close to being out of is the cotton.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Fun!! Maybe you could make a cat bed out of the rest. ;)

Sonya said...

Beautiful!

CynCyn said...

chris has a great idea, except she doesn't know how big a bed you would have to make... again. but maybe you could knit her up a small patch of happiness.

Wanda said...

Add fringe, it'll use up some more of that yarn? It looks great. Remind me to never wrap up in it when I'm at your house though! ;-) j/k, you know the mohair allergy and all

Terri Lynn said...

This is so pretty! The one multicolored row(s) remind me of Stacy's my so-called scarf for some reason - is that tha same stitch?

Brianne said...

WOW! That was amazingly fast!!!