Friday, March 02, 2007

Of Yarny Goodness and funny sheep

There must be something in the air lately. It seems to be the week for yarny goodness to appear on doorsteps. I was very pleased to find this box in my mail last night.




And I couldn't believe how many great things I pulled out of it either...

Such a cute card, the Harlot's book, peanut brittle, a hilarious and oh so cute sheep, some stitch markers and a sheep pin, some hand butter, tea with a tea thingy (official term), some chocolate dipped twizzlers (which were lucky to make it in the photo - they exist no longer, yum!), some beautiful sock yarn, needles, and the cutest key chain. Wow! Seriously!

The sock yarn is gorgeous


The colorway is called Strange Little Mama from Vesper Sock Yarn. I love it. And the name is disturbingly fitting.
The stitch markers are great and handmade no less. I love it. Oh, and you can see the sheep pin in the bottom left of the photo too.

And my favorite of the bunch



This sheep just kills me. I think this little guy will make a perfect addition to my desk at work. Something to make me smile on those tough days.

So the motivation for this box of goodies? I won a contest a while back and completely forgot about it. I love it when that happens. Just a box of goodness out of the blue. Thank you so much, Meredith!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, what a fun prize!! Strangelittlemama is actually named after a blogger. Guess what her favorite colors are? :)

Rebekah said...

Wow now that is a box of yarny goodness! What fun.

Sonya said...

Great box of treats! That sheep is too cute.