Saturday, March 31, 2007

And The Winner Is...

Kelly of Celtic Cast On won the random number prize (Blogger was quite unkind in it's disclosure of how to reach you. Could you please email me at sittinhereknittin at gmail dot com so I can get your mailing addresses to send you some fun little things?). And the winner for the favorite name is Just a Knit Wit.

And without further ado let me present Baabaara. Dang, I laugh every time I say it.

You guys sure didn't make picking a favorite easy. There were some great names suggested. Thanks for giving me so many fun emails to read.

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Wow and you posted on a weekend? Very cute name!

Just A Knit Wit said...

Woohoo! Thanks so much!

Chris said...

Congrats to the Kellys! Cute name. :)

Jenifer said...

I wanted to post a name but couldn't think of a good one ... love the baabaara! :)