Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nearly There

I'm nearly finished with Kolsva. I'm so excited. I finished up the cowl neck last night. The sleeves were done Sunday and I seamed up the body then. I just need to attach the sleeves to the rest and she's finished.

This was such a fast knit. Very gratifying after the Caftan mess. And no, I haven't yet taken out the chibi to see what I can do to fix that. Yet. Maybe after I confirm that this new sweater fits just to make myself feel a little better.

Oh, and just one note. I bought an extra skein of yarn from what the pattern called for and man am I glad I did! I was a full two inches short on the cowl when I used the last of what the pattern called for. Since I was out at my LYS when I ran out I just had to cast on for something new until I got home and wound the yarn to finish Kolsva. Heehee. I'll have to show you that tomorrow.

7 comments:

Jeni said...

You are going to finish before I do!!! Did the cowl work out for you as they said to knit it?

Looks like motivation to start a new project is a good motivator for you to finish other things up!!

Looks great!

Sonya said...

Such pretty colors! Can't wait to see the finished product.

CynCyn said...

i wanna see it on! (i can tell you knit the 'right' size b/c it looks teeny tiny!)

Chris said...

I can hardly wait to see the modeled shot!

Jenifer said...

Yummm ... Kolsva ... must knit too! (I'm such a monkey see monkey do person.)

Wanda said...

You fast-knitting queen! Is it all done yet!

myclst said...

That looks so nice! I have this yarn. How many skeins did it take? I kind of like it with out the sleeves in the picture for Spring. Great job on it.