Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blanket Madness

It's all Stacey's fault, you know. She decided to make this great afghan from Yarn Play. She talked to the best yarn shop in Denver who ordered the yarn in for her. Then she inspired Nachaele to make it. And her mother, who ordered yarn in colors I just couldn't resist. So....

Looks like I have yet another afghan waiting in the background for me to knit up. Speaking of afghans, I have enough of them now that I decided to rearrange my Lantern Moon baskets so there is one in each basket (or two for the smaller ones).

So pretty. Lizard Ridge in the the top, Interlacements kit and a Moderne Log Cabin (baby) are in the second, Moderne Log Cabin (full size) and a traditional Log Cabin or some variation in the third, Mosaic from 100 Afghan Squares to Knit in the fourth, and this new graphic afghan from Yarn Play

4 comments:

CynCyn said...

I dunno if i know what afghan you are all obsessing over... I feel left out. :(

Please. Like I really wanna make a blanket.

Stacey said...

That tower of afghan yarn ROCKS! I love it...and I love that you pulled all that beautiful Rowan for your Mosaic afghan out of that trunk. Soooo pretty. Ican't wait for you to start on that one!

Wanda said...

You and those afghans! You've definitely got a thing for them. That's nice that you have them all out and in one place. Which one will you start next?

Chris said...

Dang, you are going to be the Afghan Queen!