Friday, January 19, 2007

Aloha

Tomorrow is the kick off date for the Dales of North America KAL. I've been getting really excited about this one. I bought a kit from someone on the De-Stash blog back in December and have done my gauge swatch and everything. Just getting amped to cast on...
I picked this sweater.

Dale gave it an incredibly boring name (cardigan #2 if I remember right). The pattern around the bottom of the sweater makes me think of Hawaiian flowers so I decided to call it Leilani. I'm not using the exact same colors around the edging but the colors I am using are just about as bright as the one in the picture above. Can't wait to show you some progress picks!

3 comments:

Chris said...

It sounds like gearing up for the Knitting Olympics again!! :)

Sonya said...

Beautiful sweater! The black/gray motif reminds me of Ingeborg's. Can't wait to cast on!

CynCyn said...

what WIP# is this? and what colors did you sub?