Wednesday, December 27, 2006

On a roll

I'm on a roll! I decided to clean up the WIP list just a bit. Especially getting those items that are *this* close to being done off of there. I wove in all the ends on the log cabin blanket. I like the back so much I've decided not to put the fabric on it like I'd planned.



The fabric is very cute but it's thin and the blanket is so bright I think you'd be able to see it under there. And, like I mentioned before, I like the back just fine as it is.

I wrapped up the blanket for DS. Now this is my kind of wrapping -

5 comments:

Chris said...

I love your log cabin blanket!!

Kim said...

Congrats on finishing DS blanket--that must be a huge relief! Your log cabin turned out great--such bright colors :)

Wanda said...

Wow, you really are on a roll. Great job! You know I love that log cabin!!

Dipsy D. said...

Your blanket is absolutely amazing, what a great choice in colours you made! And yay for weaving in all the ends - we all know what a pain in the back this is, but you did so well with it! Great job!

Brianne said...

That log cabin blanket is inspiring me to make one for the baby!!!