Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Feeling Stranded

But in a good way. I'm completely addicted. At least for the moment. To this stranded knitting business. I haven't started my Endpaper Mitts just yet. I decided to re-do the Lucca bag flap in a smaller gauge. I blocked the current one (and tried to shrink it rather than stretch it) and it's still too huge.

It's supposed to be just over 8" if I were on gauge. It's really just too big. Sigh.


I havent' decided what to do with this exactly yet. Though I've just been inspired by the soft trees. Have you seen those? Way too cute! Maybe this will get felted and turned into a cute small tree...

3 comments:

CynCyn said...

how about reknit the back so it's bigger? then the bag is big enough for a WIP.

Meredith said...

I absolutely love the colourwork on this project. Sorry about the sizing issues. I'm not sure what the best course of action is. Wish I could help more.

Wanda said...

Ooh, too bad you have to reknit it, but doesn't that just mean you have more knitting enjoyment out of that yarn?