Thursday, December 14, 2006

Crafty Goodness

At work we have a white elephant gift exchange every year. This year I decided to attempt something funny. I found this pot quite some time ago and decided it was an essential component. A quick trip to Hobby Lobby yielded the final result -



Poor little guy is still trying to compensate with an aweful combover too...



I hope it goes over well. The party is tomorrow so I'll have to let you know how it turns out. I wish I could find some more accessories quick like. I was thinking of almost a Mr. Potatohead knockoff but that's probably over the top. Plus he'll likely turn into that with others contributions over the next year. The rule is whatever you get at the party has to be displayed in your cube for the next year. Hahahaha.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, that's brilliant!!! I can hardly wait to hear how he goes over....

Meredith said...

Oh that's just evil! A whole year?!?! Too funny!! Please let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Leslie said...

Definitely a "cube" must-have. I think it belongs in the VPs office...

Marly said...

That is sooo funny! I am literally laughing so hard I can't stop caughing (does that ever happen to you?)

You gotta let us know how it went.

MarlyKnits
www.knitthing.blogspot.com

Wanda said...

Oh, somehow I missed this. Too hilarious! I love the combover.

Glaistig said...

That is a crazy White Elephant custom! I love it. A cube with a combover inside *uncontrollable snorts*