Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mr. Hat

I started a hat last night for my friend (husband of friend receiving a clapotis at Christmas). I'm hoping I make the right size. I'm using an Ann Norling pattern I've made before. I love this pattern. You can use any size yarn to make almost any size hat just by using this little chart at the top of the pattern. I'll probably use this pattern to knit up the pretty Angora blend yarn that my pals picked up at Rhinebeck.

I know he'll like the yarn. I'm using Berroco Ultra Alpaca. That stuff is heavenly. I'm seriously considering buying some more of that to make the Equestrian Blazer from the latest Interweave. I'm determined not to buy any yarn for the project until I'm ready to make it.

Well... unless I find something perfect at a great price.

1 comment:

Calling Kahlo said...

I was tempted and I bought the latest Interweave. I am loving the arwen cardigan. I think it's my next project.