Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Soctoberfest Update

I guess since Soctoberfest has officially kicked off I maybe should share what my plans are for it. First and foremost I want to finish the socks I started back in... um... you know... earlier. Then I'm planning to start a new pair. I know, I'm a bit strange. I want to make the Snake Skin socks from the Six Sox Yahoo Group. It looks like a cute pattern and I have the perfect yarn for an October sock. It's Trekking XXL in shade 110. And last but not least I found instructions for how to do two socks at once in the magic loop. Did I ever mention how much I love Google?

Since I'm doing updates I might as well also mention I am finished with the Autumn reading. I didn't read Turn of the Screw. I just couldn't get into it so I decided the hell with it. I read 5 books so I'm done. Ha. Now off to read the Harry Potter books again.

2 comments:

CynCyn said...

no link the the magic loop 2 socks? SIGH. It's so hard to google! ;)

Chris said...

Nothing wrong with reading the HP books again... and again... and again...