Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Knitting with Grey's

I joined the Knitting with Grey's KAL before the third season started thinking I'd make something from the Gray's Anatomy section of the latest Vogue (how appropriate) but have found I can't seem to knit anything that requires concentration or even looking at my knitting during that show. Seems I get a little absorbed in all the Dreamy and Steamy things going on. So I've opted to work on the log cabin blanket during the show. I've been making pretty good progress on it even.

I'm thinking once more of each color will give me the size I'm looking for. I'm only at 18" right now.

Speaking of KAL, I came across a new one yesterday. It's got such a clever name I couldn't resist joining up. I should probably use the time to work on the Lizard Ridge blanket that I've only managed to finish one square of but it's more likely that I'll cast on for something new.

4 comments:

CynCyn said...

hot dang that blankie is bright! beautiful colors (i'm assuming it's going into your baby gift stash?)

grr. i'm probably gonna have to join that Noro KAL. dang it!!

Kathy said...

I work on my Log Cabin during Grey's, too. It's all I can knit during that show!

Wanda said...

That cracks me up that rather than work on Lizard Ridge, you'll just start something new! Have fun with that!

allegra918 said...

Your Log Cabin looks great! I like the colors! I think I'll join Norovember too, that'll get me going on my Lizard Ridge AND my Noro Shrug that I started like 8 months ago or so......