Thursday, October 05, 2006

Addict

I'm officially a log cabin addict. I just couldn't stop myself from starting a new one. This time I went with a traditional style. I had bought all this yarn, combined with some stash yarn that was gifted to me, to make this exact blanket back in early August. I started the moderne blanket first so this one waited patiently in the wings but it could wait no longer.

I figure I'll just keep knitting until I like the size and then start a new one. I'm convinced I'll have enough yarn to make at least two of these. The colors are all quite bright but I think it'll be fun. And I've got the perfect SIL to give it to - once she gets pregnant that is. No rush! (if you are reading this). There are still a few colors left to go before I get to any repeating so I'll have to show you again in a week or so.

5 comments:

CynCyn said...

brighter than your norm, but it'll be good to have a stash of baby gifts.

Wanda said...

Love those colors, they're so pretty and bright! I think I would keep that for myself!

Kylie said...

Love the colours! Nice and bright.

Glaistig said...

Another color lover here! I really like the combination. So vibrant!

Kathy said...

Very pretty! What yarn are you using?