Monday, September 18, 2006

Sunday's are for Finishing

Since Sunday's are for finishing I thought I'd show you what I finished. Whoo hoo! The seat back is done. I managed to slice my finger pretty good when poking a hole for the strings that hold this up (darn sharp scissors) but I think it was worth it.



The theory that Sunday's are for finishing seems to be working well. I should have gotten a great deal finished had I opted to use the whole day for nothing but finishing but I've decided that finishing one thing per Sunday will suffice. Plus I had started a few other things I wanted to work on. Imagine that.

6 comments:

CynCyn said...

very bright! is that chair in the basement? b/c i've never seen it before. hope you bandaged up sliced finger well, and that it doesn't interfere with knitting.

Samantha said...

take care of your finger :-) The chair back looks wonderful!

Jeni said...

The chair looks great, I hope your finger is ok and you can still knit!

I wish I could say my Sunday was as productive as last Sunday. Maybe next week.

Dipsy D. said...

Oh, this looks so happy and cheerful, fantastic work! And I love the Smiley too! ;)

Wanda said...

I like that seat back, very cute! I like the bright colors. Hope that your finger is okay.

Chris said...

The chair back is cool!! Hope your finger is doing better....