Friday, September 22, 2006

Random Friday

I guess not all that much caught my eye this past week but here are a few tidbits...


Finished my second book. Whoo hoo. This time it was Cell by Stephen King. It was... interesting. It reminded me of his earlier style of writing. Gory, scary, and very very strange. I have to admit I've liked his later works (Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, From a Buick 8) much better than the early stuff but I've been a fan of "the King" for years and years. What amazes me is his ability to write so many novels and every time I read one I don't get that vague impression that I've read it already. I don't know that I'd run around recommending this one to everyone I know. I do have to admit that while I've been reading this one I've been a little more reluctant to answer my cell phone though.

No comments: