Thursday, July 27, 2006

Still Truckin'

Still truckin' along on the KC Mystery Shawl. It's been a fun knit. We shouldn't finish until September or so. We are already up to row 60 though and it's starting to get pretty big. The pattern is starting to show some interesting features now so I thought I'd share.



Strassy is also making great progress. Since I just came across a post today from someone that made this and found that it's too big I guess I'd better double check my gauge and do some quick math. Wish me luck.


4 comments:

wendy g said...

The mystery shawl is looking good!

CynCyn said...

mystery shawl is so pretty... and i hope you don't have to rip strassy, but better now than later, right? see u tomorrow.

Joanne said...

The Mystery Shawl is very pretty. I look forward to watching its progress.

Chris said...

It's definitely intriguing!