Friday, July 21, 2006

So Strassy

I've mostly finished up the Lotus Blossom Tank and rather than finish it (what I *should* do) I decided to cast on for a new top (hey, why not?). It's the Strass Halter Top in the Rebecca Magazine Number 31. So sassy. So strassy even.

The pattern itself is quite simple. What really makes this top are the beads that are sewn onto it after it's finished. The beads are called Strass Stones by Rebecca and are actually distributed by GGH with their yarns. I bought the strass stones last Friday and decided this needed to be next on the knit list.

2 comments:

Cathi said...

I'm making the same thing- which color did you choose?

Stitchen for Kids said...

I love it! What color did you chose? Let me guess....blue or green? :)

Hope to see you Friday night at Tattered Cover!