Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Final Bloom


t&m_0139
Originally uploaded by michellewayne.

The Lotus Blossum has finished it's bloom and is now soaked and drying. I'm quite thrilled with how it turned out. As soon as it drys I'll have to wear it and get an "action shot". A note to anyone using the Southwest Trading Company Bamboo in this color. This is NOT colorfast yarn. When I came back upstairs to dry it out I noticed all the water was pink. I think there may have been tears involved had I made that mistake of soaking this with anything else. I'm not sure if it will handle a soak better next time but I'll let you know when I find out.


3 comments:

Stitchen for Kids said...

I love it! I can't wait to see it on!

CynCyn said...

you wearin' it on thurs or fri?

Chris said...

Oh, I hope it was just a little extra color that came off in the soak - it would be awful if it rubbed color off on your clothes!